REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR SPRING 2016!!
The Farm League 2016 Registrations closing SOON!
SPRING BASEBALL 2016
- 3-4U T-ball: No scores or standings, just A LOT OF FUN!
- 5U Soft Toss: This is a great transition from T-ball to baseball. It is designed for Pre-K and K to teach the fundamentals of hitting and fielding.
- 6U Coach Pitch: The fundamentals of baseball are the focus with this age group, while enjoying the spirit of the game. The rules are the same as older ages, except the players get 5 pitches and they swing at all.
- 7U Coach Pitch: Standard coach pitch rules
- 8U Coach Pitch: Standard coach pitch rules
- 9U Blended Kid Pitch: No walks, no steals style. Kids learn to pitch, hit a pitched ball, and play with 3 outfielders. Our kids swing the bats! This program lets them develop a foundation for REAL BASEBALL and work on the skills of the game. "No walk turning into a triple"
- 10U Kid Pitch: Standard Kid Pitch rules
- 11U Kid Pitch: Standard Kid Pitch rules
- 12U Kid Pitch: Standard Kid Pitch rules
13U Kid Pitch: Standard Kid Pitch Rules
Baseball season will begin 2/19/16. Registration ends 1/15/16.
You can register for baseball as a single, as a small group, or as a team . Please click the FAQ link for more specific details on the league
SPRING 2016 PREP LEAGUE- 14U
Please contact Rob Patterson as soon as possible to reserve your team a spot. Here are the details:
1) League to begin the first week of February 2016
2) 10 game season plus playoff tournament
3) 2 umps per game
4) Baseballs provided
5) Game Nights - Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6 and 8 pm
6) Each team plays one night per week, occasionally twice if needed
7) Players on a team must all be zoned to the same high school
8) 8th grade players must use bbcore -3, HS rules or wood bat
9) 7th grade players (if any) cannot use more than bbcore -5
10) Prep team rosters will not be registered with Nations so to avoid any tournament team roster conflicts
11) League Cost - $1400 - Includes field, umps, and baseballs
** High school prep players (8th grade) you will need to sign up with your high school coach . If you are not sure who that is please email us for their contact info email@example.com
8U Coach Pitch
10U Blended Kid Pitch
12U Kid Pitch
MONDAY NIGHT BASEBALL ACADEMY 2/1/16 - 3/7/16
LYNX SELECT BASEBALL
For organization questions please email Jon DeGennaro at (281) 224-2927 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
LYNX team info - http://www.thefarmleague.com/clubhouse/
LYNX FACEBOOK PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/Lynx-Baseball-Club-805830599512282/
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF OUR PLAYERS THIS SPRING AND SUMMER. We had awesome seasons with THE best players, coaches, and parents in TEXAS! Enjoy your fall sports and we are looking forward to seeing you on the diamond in 2016!!
A Champs - The Riverbandits
B Champs- The Gamblers
A Champs- The Raptors
B Champs- The Avengers
A Champs- The Wranglers
B Champs- The Gunners
Champs- Iron Pigs
A Champs- The Angels
B Champs- The Braves
Congrats to all teams! Thanks for a great season!!
Schedule sync - There are 3 ways parents can view the schedule and their field locations. A) go to "Standings" tab and click their team name B) go to the "Calendar" tab and select the date and see everything going on at the park that day C) subscribe to your team. Schedule Sync is where you can select your team name and click subscribe - and you are done. All your team info will be sent to Outlook, any calendar program, or your phone. This is an excellent way you can keep up with the team throughout the year. Anything that changes on the master schedule is automatically updated on your calendar. Go to this link http://www.thefarmleague.com/baseball/schedule-scores/ and in 2 clicks all games are on your device. This is a very cool ap and you will like it.
Twitter and Facebook - We use these aps to get information out quickly. We will post rain outs, game info, and photos of teams here. With twitter, set it up where the tweet is sent to your phone as a text. This way you will know immediately of a status change to the games. EX: You are on a sales call in the galleria and the weather is fine there. However, raining in Klein. You will get a tweet about the game. This is a very fast mass texting system we use. Facebook is meant for the kids and parents to use to highlight their players accomplishments. Pass along any info and we will get it up. I have attached a twitter how to guide which makes it very easy to create an account. Please make sure you have the TFL tweets go to your cell phone as a text. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Farm-League/292643040754221 //// https://twitter.com/Thefarmleague